Wednesday 31 July 2013

Sunshine


As I have posted in my FB account, "i always like the sun, its grandeur, its rays may it be sunset or sunrise!" It's just so magical how it came & faded, how its shade beautifully spread unto the earth, just a breathtaking view and it never fails to amaze me.  I'm no photographer but whenever I've got sight on it nothing can stop me from clicking my camera (even if i'm just using an iphone). Well no need for high definition cam, effects, photoshops or whatsoever because its the most perfect subject I can think of.  I have attached here some photos i took (with its story) that i always laid my eyes upon whenever i get weary since sun rays in Doha are just so extreme so Id better relish with my photos and imagine that moment when i've captured it.


 I'm not sure if Im the one who took this or my fiance because we took a lot of photos at that time with different shades.  I remember my fiancee woke me up very early to showed me this.  You can see the silhouette of the mountains, the boat floating in a blazing firewater (heheh). Sunrise somewhere in Ubay, Bohol.
The water is so calm and peaceful, you can feel the serenity at this moment. Fiance woke me up and i just took this photo thru the window (im still so sleepy to go out). Its also sunrise somewhere in Ubay, Bohol.
Took this on our way to Tagbilaran, sunset we saw in the highway somewhere in Garcia Hernandez, Bohol.  Fiance and I were riding motorcycle and we cant help but stop in the middle of the highway to embrace its splendor. He said "we're just like chasing the sun," because we were speeding as the sunset faded.
Sunrise in the shores of Anda, Bohol.  We were staying at La Petra Beach Resort and Fiance woke me up @ 5AM to walk in the sand and look what we've got here.

Its a hidden sun i took while fiance was surfing.  It was taken @ "jacking horse" Gen. Luna, Siargao.

An early moonlight, very late sunlight (crazy phrase i called it..lol), taken @ "boardwalk" (surfer's haven), Gen. Luna, Siargao


These are the best photos so far, some are uploaded in my FB album. I will never stop chasing the sun because for me, sunrise gives hope, sunset gives comfort, sun indeed enlighten our dreams.  My fiance knows me best, he wakes me up for sunrises and surely remembers me at the end of the day while looking at the sunset. In his favorite movie (that title just happens to be a coincidence) "before sunrise, before sunset, and before midnight," a line captured me that says:

" in life, just like sunset & sunrise we appear & we disappear.  We are so important to some, but we are just passing through!"

I hope that in this blog, I'm able to be a little sunshine in your life! 






4 comments:

  1. kasayo ba mo mata ni fiance oi :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lageh, mamukaw baya dili nlang mumatag iyaha! hahah..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aludz, nice kaayo ang imo "skirt" sa blog! nahan kaayo ko....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww mo tan-aw diay ka sa akong blog. hehe salamat

      Delete