Monday 3 February 2014

Maybe he believes me, maybe not. Maybe I can marry him, maybe not!"

Ten years or more ago, five years ago, a year ago

Even then you had arrived in time

Though somewhat slow....



She comes not when noon is at the roses, 
too bright is day!


Drink to me, only with thine eyes And I will pledge with mine...




Sea valleys and the deep of skies, furnished several supplies,

And the sands whereof I'm made.







Thou sun, art half as happy as we. In the world's contracted thus;




 LIGHT, so low upon earth

  YOU send a flash to the SUN

  Here is the golden close                   of LOVE

  ALL my wooing is DONE.







LIGHT, so low in the vale

YOU flash & lighten AFAR

For this is the golden morning 

LOVE......

And you are his morning STAR!







Love, all alike, no season knows, nor clime,nor hours, days, months, which are the rags of times....!









 What lies behind YOU


 And what lies in front of YOU


 Pales in comparison,


 To what lies inside of

YOU.





   
   My heart is like a
   
   Singing bird

   whose heart

   is in a watered


   shoot.



                                                                               




















 "Grow old with me! The best is yet to be."    






(lines.excerptfrom.classic.poems.creditsto.CIOphotography.LaPetraBeachResort.andabohol.surfing.surfboard.skimboarding.longboard.sun.
sand.meyou.rawphotos.prenup-photos.december132013)

2 comments: